Flipbuilder – Flipbook Software to Convert PDF to Online Flipbook in Minutes

 I am so much proud to tell you that I am working to sharing experiences and publish flipbook online to people around. It is so nice to know that all the people like my contents. Only for this simple reason, I decide to make better flipbooks sharing them online. It makes me be strict about the flip book maker. In the past, I tried many flip book maker. However, with the development of technology, there are higher and higher requirements among people, of course including me. I have been looking forward to one kind of software which is both effective and visually appealing.

Fortunately, I find it – interactive flipbook software to convert PDFs to extraordinary online flipbook with ease. It is FlipBuilder. With the help of this powerful flip book making and publishing platform, my imagination runs wild. Make and share appealing and informative flip book with people in the world.


1.Branding is one of the features I appreciate the most.

Domain customization : Flipbuilder allows user change the flip book domain from Flipbuilder.com to yourdomain.com.

Loading logo adding: add your logo picture with the “Loading Settings” in the desktop client. Show your reader the logo of your business to make it more impressive.

Bookcase logo: easily apply your elegant bookcase with your business logo on it.



2. Being beneficial from the flip book is another outstanding feature.

With “Selling Options” on your homepage, sell your publication with easy. The profit from your book will be transferred directly into your Paypal account. The platform will not charge any fee.

Furthermore, you can sell some products on your flip book under the help of e-Commerce button. Add button like “Buy”, “Discount”, “Sales” and insert buy links for navigate readers to the website.


FlipBuilder Flipbook Software is absolutely a lot more than that. Multi- media and animation can be easily inserted into the flip book, making your flip book be more attractive. If you are the fans of publish and sharing experiences with friends, you must really be interested in the features of this flip book maker.